i need help..i have no clue what to do with my hair.

i am going tomorrow to get something done to my hair... does anyone have hair like mine? Im half black and half white and have some frizzy/curly/thick hair.. Does anyone know of any sites i can go to so i can get some ideas of cuts to get?? any help is good... :) I want to cut it short but my husband doesnt like that idea

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

mom2girliegirls

Asked by mom2girliegirls at 3:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Ok. I don't have hair like yours. BUT I can tell you that short hair would be a big mistake on you. Your longer hair is one of your beauties. Short would add weight to your face and make you out of balance with the rest of your body.
    LovinStepMammy

Answer by LovinStepMammy at 4:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• my girlfriend has hair just like yours.. mine isnt as curly but curly enough... i cut mine short.. and i straighten it ... i love it.. it has a nice curl to it... but you know, lifetime.com has a beauty and hair game that you can upload a photo of yourself and then go from there.. try that..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2009