sex????

when my husband and i have sex i burns me when were having sex. how can i stop the burning when i have sex with my husband.

M.H.J.CMama0407

Asked by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Need some more details....cause it could be a couple of things
    1) If you are using condoms and/or lube the ingredients could be irritating your vagina
    2) If you aren't wet enough when sex starts (or dry out during) then the friction can cause a burning sensation
    3) He is well endowed and even with proper lubrication he stretches you, that can also feel like a burning
    Those are my best guesses without more info. Hope it helps.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It could be a bacterial infection. You should really go see your doc.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• careful, this may get deleted. some mommies on here are too immature for sex questions.

yes, go see a Dr. You could have something wrong in there. Does he use lotion on his fella down there? that could do it too. But if not, go see your gyno. It should not be burning like that. Do you need some KY maybe?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• There can be lots of different reasons why it burns, if you guys used comdons or lube your body may be allergic to it, so thats where I would start off first, also it can be caused if you are not wet enough down there too. A good web site to go to is webmd syptom checker that can help you out, also sometimes burning and pain with intercourse can be a sign of an STD so if you are not able to figure it out ask your doctor
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Make sure you don't have a yeast infection!
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009