Does anyone have the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner? If so how do you like it?

I want to use it in the bathtub where my daughter takes a bath. She has sensitive skin and I want to make sure the residue wont mess with her skin.

Kam06

Asked by Kam06 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• The man who owns our townhouse had them in the showers when we moved in. I don't use them. I think they work decent, but I don't really like 'em... I prefer clean shower and greenworks. I think it's due to the same concern you have, too chemically for our lungs and sensitive skin.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• There is no way I would use that stuff and then put my child in the tub. They are toxic bottom line. Read the precautions. They say avoid skin contact lol. What the heck? The best thing you can do for you child is to sprinkle baking soda in the tub like scouring powder and then spray vinager/water. It will bubble up. Let it sit for a minute or two and then scrub the tub out and rinse. It will take you 15 minutes. IF you do this consistantly you wont have hardwater stains. Dont put your child at risk..........its just not worth it.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I didn't like it. It really didn't do anything. It kept getting clogged and wouldn't spray in the right areas and it sucked up batteries like crazy. Wasn't really worth the money.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have had the concerns that is why I don't get one. I would think the it would not be good if you take a bath

kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We had one... It worked for two bottles of cleaner, and then quit... We tried new batteries, and it just wouldn't work! We threw it away!
    JoeMama

Answer by JoeMama at 5:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Ours quit working after just a couple of bottles of cleaner too and I didn't replace it with a new one.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Alright, thanks ladies! I won't be getting one.
    Kam06

Answer by Kam06 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have had mine for over a year. I don't have the newer one that cleans the tub but my walls look really good.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 6, 2009