Are you looking for the Economic Stimulus Package Petition link?

Sorry I missed putting the link to the petition on the last question.
Here it is....
http://www.countryfirstpac.com/petition/economic.aspx

Dear McCain Supporter,

Yesterday, the Senate began debate on an economic stimulus package that is intended to get our economy back on track and help Americans who are suffering through these difficult times. Unfortunately, the proposal on the table is big on the giveaways for the special interests and corporate high rollers, yet short on help for ordinary working Americans. I cannot and do not support the package on the table from the Democrats and the Obama Administration. Our country does not need just another spending bill, particularly not one that will load future generations with the burden of massive debt. We need a short term stimulus bill that will directly help people, create jobs, and provide a jolt to our economy.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 3:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "Unfortunately, the proposal on the table is big on the giveaways for the special interests and corporate high rollers, yet short on help for ordinary working Americans. I cannot and do not support the package on the table from the Democrats and the Obama Administration. Our country does not need just another spending bill, particularly not one that will load future generations with the burden of massive debt."

The Democrats and the Obama Administration only incorporated the 42% tax cuts to get the republicans support on the other half of the bill which is for spending. The whole point of this bill is to put money into the hands of people who will spend. Yes, tax cuts don't do anything but make the situation worse but the Democrats need SOME republican support to even get the bill passed in the first place. The whole point of a stimulus is spending. WE DO need a spending bill. THAT is how jobs are created, when people spend!
    patrick3002

Answer by patrick3002 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Why it is only for McCain supporters????????????
    Anonymous

• Because that's who he originally emailed it to
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Thank you !!!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Thanks. I also just spent 45 minutes on hold to contact my Senator. The lines were jammed and emails were down on Capital Hill today because of all the public opinions flooding in...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• you are all welcome :)
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• people please sign this. the democrats only one to help the poor and those that lost their jobs. but what about us? what about those of us who are still doing well; why not help us as well?
    Anonymous

• Anon 4:44. How is the stimulus going to help those who lost their job in manufacturing and industry get new jobs? I see bigger government. I see more money to entitlement programs. I see no plan to get more industry and business in empty US manufactoring plants. Do you?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My representatives are Democrats who want this to pass. They don't give two shits what I think. I did call and let them know I will not vote for them next election and that if this plan fails no one else will. I also said they owed it to us all to work with Republicans and get a plan that is filled with real things that will fix the economy and stop it with the paybacks and pork. I doubt anyone will listen but that is California if you are a conservative you are not heard.
    Anonymous

• He is asking for contributions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2009