Inside Gardens?

I have the winter blues. I am a gandenaholic during the spring and summer months but when winter comes, I get all sad and down because I loose my lovely gardening. Does anyone know how to have an inside garden of muliple things? If so please send some informtaion my way. Thanks in advance!

SassyMommyBllck

Asked by SassyMommyBllck at 3:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• aren't herbs something you could grow inside? I keep meaning to try growing something but I have no green thumb. I would have to grow it inside bc I live in a condo complex. This is a great question. i wish I could be more helpful

Answer by admckenzie at 3:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Try a google search for container gardening or indoor gardening. I did and come up with too many links to post. LOL There are a lot of sites that can help you out.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009