What can I do/get my husband for V-day?

Other than the obvious what can I do/get my husband for Valentines Day? I'm going to make him a cake but idk what else.

Asked by jessicajw1041 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• well my husband and i with our 2 year old (its our anniversary too) are gonna keep it simple. we are gonna go eat at a resturant then come home and get our son to bed and then watch movies together.

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yea, i don't know if we'll be able to get a sitter so when he asked me what i wanted i told him i would be happy with dinner and a movie (in or out).

Answer by jessicajw1041 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Put the baby to bed, then dress up in a sexy out fit and suduce your husband........always fun.

Answer by lstrickland at 9:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• The sexy outfit could work.
    My dh likes to be spoilt and have something to open.
    He is also trying to fight lack of sleep and working outdoors so I got him a men skin care set at christmas, but it could also work for Valentines.

Here is information about the products.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• we normally dont do anyting (mostly because nobody will watch our kids) so we just exchange gifts a kiss and later MAYBE if we are lucky some nookie...wooohooo

Answer by arkansasmommy21 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009