I really like being able to shower with my baby(because it much faster and easier) but he is now getting just a little too big for me to hold anymore so what can I do?

I have tried to find one of those seats that stick on the tub floor thinki9ng I could stick him in that while I shower then wash him up but apparently they don't make them anymore, so what have you mommys firgured out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• i used to put my son in his bouncer next to the bathtub while i bathe myself and then when im done i would get him and bathe him.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• When they're big enough to sit on their own I just let them sit and play in the bottom. Otherwise, just take your shower when he's napping.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I just let my kids play in the bathroom while I showered, or tried to do it while they napped. But you mentioned they don't make those seats anymore, so I just quickly googled - they're called bath rings and they have them at Amazon. My kids all used that seat in the tub.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• thanks mompam I looked everywhere for them but obviously not good enough
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I used to have my daughter sit at the far end of the shower, which she loved. If you can't do that, there are slings made for using in the water that you could put her in. Here are a couple: http://www.theslingstation.com/watercarriers1.html
    http://foxdenlane.com/store/baby-slings-water-slings-c-4_5_31.html
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 6:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I think we got our bath seat at Target. I bought it online. Check there too. It was a lifesaver!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Have you considered a water sling? Check out www.kangarookorner.com
    Mammoo

Answer by Mammoo at 8:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009