Teething

I know this may sound weird but I need to know. My daughter has broke through 2 teeth in 2 days. She has been extremely fussy. Orajel and tylenol wont work. I was talking to a friend and she said to use AnalEze. You know, the lube for rear end play. She said that it is just like orajel only stronger. Have any of you ever heard of this????? And if so, does it work?

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 4:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have never heard of this...
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i have heard of it! and I heard that it works! you just don't want to get it down her throat at all.. she may have a hard time swallowing... since it is numbing!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 4:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I just thought that it was really weird when she told me that. She said its stronger than Orajel so you want to use very little of it. I have been told that using too much Orajel can numb their throat so I have been trying not to use it more than I have to. I guess I might have to get online and order a tube to try it. :S I still think it sounds weird but if it works. Atleast they have flavored AnalEze.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 4:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• since its numbing you should def. not use that on your babys gums. if the baby swallows it she will get even more fuzzy because she will have problem to swallow the milk ect. and then you have to risk of her choking coz she cant control how much she is actually drinking.

so yeah, i would be careful
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i used on my 1st child just rub a q-tip on the tip of the anelez and rub just to make sure it on there gums it only takes a little bit. I always did it after my baby ate when they were alert and awake just to make sure they didn't have a reasction, I love the stuff and it's cheaper that Oragel and a tube will last till you baby has all there teeth!!!
    Anonymous