Where do you/did you buy most of your baby gear, food and clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• walmart! whoo- hoo!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 4:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• walmart-i dont see a point in spending a fortune on something that they are gonna grow out of quickly.
    Anonymous

• Wal mart and she is pretty cute in it too!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Target. I went when they was clearing out for the new inventory and got things really cheap.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 4:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Most of her gear (crib, toys, stroller/car seat, etc.) was bought from Target with gift cards (WOO HOO) Her clothes we're either mostly given as gifts ( she has an aunt who shops shops shops). If I needed some clothes I make the 20 minute drive out to the Carter's Outlet and shop the sales racks (right now they have a 1.99 & 5.99 rack for full outfits!
    Dricha3140

Answer by Dricha3140 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Walmart, Target, Local Consignment store
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 4:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• online :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am a huge Target fan! I buy most of my stuff there, but I also search the sales racks anywhere that I am.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Wal-Mart, baby!

We would shop at Target but we're too poor :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yard sales. Handme downs. All my daughter's clothes up to size 4T came from yard sales. My daughter was well dressed in barely worn Carters and OshKoshs.
    The basinet came from a yard sale. Friends gave me their used swings, playpen, crib mattress, and crib linens. Many of the small essentials came from two baby showers, including the car seat and high chair. The only thing I bought myself brand new, was the crib and that I got discounted because there was a big ole scratch on one of the legs. As for food, just the local grocery store. The nearest warehouse store was too far away to be cost effective. If I had a baby today, I think I would hit up Sams Club.
    patipwa6

Answer by patipwa6 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009