Could i have a positive pregnancy test by now? all moms please adult content

I missed my period last month i got all negative tests and ultrasound when i went to get tested. now i been spotting that brown stuff that the doctor said common. the other day i had bleeding which was reddish brown color and now its stopping. im not cramping or anything. now my back hurts it has been hurting for almost 2 or 3 weeks now especially when im on my feet my back hurts and when i carry something it also hurts. i can't eat whole meals anymore and my appetitte is lost right now. i get full fast than normal. i get nauseated and i have sharp shooting pains from my left and right side. its like someone is poking me with a needle on my left and then right side has anyone experienced this? for the past weeks i been brown spotting but the bleeding was heavy when it first came on and then the next day it got lighter...is this common i read on it it says the ovaries is filled with blood or something

candyapple92

Asked by candyapple92 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2012 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-48 Credits)
  • From what you describe I would not expect a positive pregnancy test. I would be rattling the doct'rs cage really hard because this doesn't sound at all right.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2012

• i was like this before and was pregnant and im trying to see am i the only one experiencing this what part is u confused on
    candyapple92

Comment by candyapple92 (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2012

• see another doctor and ask for a blood test
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• thank u
    candyapple92

Comment by candyapple92 (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• This doesn't sound anything like a normal pregnancy if it is one.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• I was 17 when I had my first I took several at home tests and they all came up negative. I went to doctor and found out i was two and half months pregnant so you nver know sometimes.
    AWAKE2012

Answer by AWAKE2012 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• yes and i have start getting dizzy and thats normal and i believe u can find out at 2 months smh
    candyapple92

Comment by candyapple92 (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• ewewewewew
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2012