How do i fix this?! (bra issue)

i bought 2 great bras on sale recently and they are perfect...EXCEPT the straps are too long. ive got them as short as they'll go but the bras now hang low b/c theres no help from my shoulders. do they make anything that can fix this? the only thing i can think of is to cut the straps and sew them shorter, but that would probably ruin the bras.

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 2:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• If you cut the thread where it's connected to the bra, you can cut the amount off you need and sew them back on. I also think they sell bra clips, not 100% sure, that can shorten the strap.
    If they don't then we'll have to patent one and become multi-billionaires, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• Best solution ever!!
    https://www.strapperfect.com/
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• My dd has narrow shoulders and is a 36DD. I got her the Josie bra. There is a small hook on the strap that turns the back into a racing style and it doesn't fall off her shoulders. I had her measured and bought the 1 bra at the local lingerie store and the others I got online at about 30% off.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• Wow, as someone with broad shoulders, I have never ever experienced straps being too long. Ever. There are some brands I can't buy because the straps are too short!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2012

• Have any of you used the strapperfect clips? Are they comfortable?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• are the strapperfect clips for shortening straps? i guess if they move them to the center that should help. ive seen them in stores before...maybe i'll have to pick some up!

PMS, you sound like my family. we are constantly saying "we should patent that & become millionaires!"...but we never get off our butts and do it haha.
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• Oh, I have this problem all the time.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2012

• I have those issues sometimes, too! Ugh
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2012