How much weight do you have to lose to get to your pre-pregnancy weight? And how long has it been since you had your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I need to lose 8 lbs and my dd is 4 months old.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 4:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My son is 5 days old. I started this pregnancy a little underweight, so I only want to lose another 5-10 pounds.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 4:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm at my pre-preg weight. I was 5 lbs over after he was born and about a month later back to my pre-preg weight. My son is 6 months.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm about 13 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm six weeks postpartum. I only gained eight pounds the entire time though. As of yesterday I was 21 pounds under the weight I was three days before I delivered.

Woohooooo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I gained 27 lbs and so far I've lost about 45 lbs and my son is almost 7 months, It's mostly come off from my legs and arms and not my belly though! I had REALLY bad blood pressure problems and it inspired me to be more healthy so i can be there for my son as long as possible,
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I did not have to lose any. I was below at my doctors appointment by a few pounds after having my son. I am at my pre-pregnancy weight now, my ds is 17 months old!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I lost all the weight I gained as soon as I had her :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am 4' 11 and and pre preggo I was 108 punds. I gained 60 pounds when I was preggo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me 7 months to loose it all and now I am back down to 108 or 107 on better days!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 5:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• the day after i had my son my preg wieght was gone
    Anonymous

• I need to lose 30 more pounds and my twins are 14 months old. I gained 45 pounds with them.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009