What high chair would you recommend?

I don't want one that hooks to a chair because we have no extra chairs. I'm looking at places for a used one with no luck, does anyone know a good one for a low price that I can buy new? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you have a Target near you, I would check there. I made a few major scores on baby stuff there this past week. I got a double stroller, brand new, for 31.48 (Orig 124.99) and a car seat for 39.99, (orig 69.99) they also had a bassinet for 31.48, (orig 149.99) but I passed on it, and I wish I had gotten it.
    They are clearing out "Last years models" and making room for the new models. You might find a great bargain!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We got the Evenflo Majestic from Babies R Us 2 weeks ago and LOVE IT!!! It has 7 different height settings, it reclines for littler guys and came with 3 sets of toys and a removable, dishwasher safe tray cover. It has a 55 lb weight limit and turns into a toddler chair as well. It a little spendy at $109 but Babies R Us has 10-15% off coupons every week which helps. I highly recommend this chair, our little guy loves it!! :)
    HoneybeeMiss

Answer by HoneybeeMiss at 11:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009