i want people to talk to...

i'm 16 4 months pregnant and i made a group to talk in if you are pregnant and want join it would be nice Mommies expecting little miracles, okay me and my boyfriend are doing good i just wanted to know what anyone would have to say about natural birthing and how they got through it or plan on getting through alrighty thanks

scared_mommy16

Asked by scared_mommy16 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was 18 when i gave birth. It was hard but it helps to have help.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• if you want to talk feel free to send me a message :) I was 19 when I got pregnant with my daughter so I can kind of understand what you might be feeling/thinking/freaking out about. I can't give you too much info on the natural child birth stuff, just my opinion. Hope to hear from you! congratulations.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009