Any Pro Photographers Out There???

A couple weeks ago I asked for some good photography schools or courses, and some of you ladies told me that you just got the books and read and studied them and practiced alot. Well I was wondering if there is any certain books you would recommend that would really teach you about photography and how to become a better photographer!

Momto3andaAngel

Asked by Momto3andaAngel at 4:55 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm no where near calling my self a pro. I have pretty much learned by trial and error. I still have tons to learn. But I would go to different book websites and read the reviews. The real people reviews.
    tgiamt

Answer by tgiamt at 6:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I went through NYI. It is a photgrapy school out of New York. They take monthly payments also.
    catmom57

Answer by catmom57 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Try this site:

http://www.dpreview.com/

Go to the forums and find the forum for you. There are brand specific forums. For instance, if you shoot with a canon, then go find the forum for your specific model and talk to the users there. They will have plenty of opinions on which books you should be looking at. And it is probably a better place for cc than most.

I am a member of the Sony/Minolta forums and the people there are very nice. And the couple of times I have used one of the canon forums, I found them very nice and helpful Give it a try. You will find a home there.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Many people are looking for the Pro Photographers. When i was in ?Newyork, i just found a website - Mineeds.com where they are giving services in Photography. Its very simple to get the services. Just post your reequest on it and their providers will post their bids on your needs.

New York Photographers & Photography - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

liza0002

Answer by liza0002 at 11:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Another good website is http://digital-photography-school.com/
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 3:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2009