Who is happy that "bikini girl" is gone?

I AM, that's for sure. Poor Ryan should get tested!

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• WHAT????? Im lost
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I didn't see yesterday's episode, so she DID go home?

Good riddance. What a hoochie. Ew.

(American Idol, for whoever's lost :D)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I really don't think she was as bad as everyone makes her out to seem -.-
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am so glad to see her gone. Not that the drama will decrease that much, but she was too much of a Drama Queen, she drove me crazy. I was beginning to wonder when American Idol became all about the way you looked and not about your talent.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• "Uh hi, my name is Katrina and I am the next American Idol because, I am!" I LMAO when I heard that!!!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I am sooooooooo glad that she is gone. I could not stand how she acted. I hope we don't hear or see from her again!!
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• oh yea i am happy. chicks like that that think they can get anything they wont cause they have a good body i hate it
    proudyoungmom87

Answer by proudyoungmom87 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i was soooo happy she was gone!

didnt like her one bit!!!!

simon only liked her because of her body! and i didnt even think she had a pretty face!
    Tannarae

Answer by Tannarae at 10:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Im glad shes gone. What really amazed me was when she came in on performance day late,and sat at their table and said, 'You guys have to teach me what I missed.'' WOW! What nerve! How rude,inconsiderate and irresponsible.She obviously has no care for anyone! She wasnt that great of a singer.I think someone whos a hard worker and caring and genuine deserves that opportuntity,for sure.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I kept hoping that Kara would kill her. Or one of her teammates would knife her in her sleep. I really, really disliked her. I was sad that Rose went, though. I liked her.

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009