How do you feel about cafe mom

Do you like cafemom or not If not why and if yes why

gessi

Asked by gessi at 5:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• For me, it is good at times and sometimes a waste of time. I like it when you can ask a serious question and get honest helpful answers. I hate it when you have sour people who are just miserable and leave rude, unnecessary comments. It also is like being at a slot machine in vegas. You get on it and 5 hours later you still are on and haven't done anything else!!! LOL!!!! Time flies when you're having fun!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Eh, it gives me something to do every day.

I like the site and its concept.

Some of the members and the drama though...that's another story.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• if i wouldnt like it, i wouldnt have my account anymore.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I was Very at home at Clubmom! I felt wanted There! I had many Freinds I so loved there.. Many are here & hidden to me! For I don't navigate this place that Well yet! I knew Everyone so Well there & we had history!! I was always respected & all there ! Here I don't know! I mispell & that gets to some people I know! I'm sorry on it ,but it happens!! I won something at Clubmom but never got it! I haven't won anything here. But if I can help some people that is better then a Gift..or Prize! That's quite a reward in itself!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I like CafeMom better than I did. I agree with Angellinda about being very comfortable at Clubmom. But now that I am here, and am learning to navigate the site better, I see that I should not have been so nervous about joining CafeMom. It's like going to a huge church. You can go and be totally anonymous by just sitting in the service and then leaving, or you can join smaller groups and sunday school classes and really get to know people.

I do like the fact that when you ask a CafeMom question it gets answered so quickly. Thanks!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009