Is an adopted child legally obligated to help his bio family out with medical stuff

like if someone needs a bone marrow transplant or something

he is 31 now and we contacted him for the first time and explained our situation, he told us to stuff it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2012 in Adoption

• that's his right and you gave him up so he is really bitter toward you. if you contacted him just to explain and get to know him and this happened yrs later he may have had a different attitude. you made that bed now lie in it
    Keni-Lyn

Answer by Keni-Lyn at 1:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2012

• No. No one can be forced to donate body parts.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• I feel so badly for him. He didn't know he as adopted and then bam you tell him and not only tell him but expect him to help you. I would leave him alone your not his family and I doubt he will ever want you in his life after you wait all this time to contact him. I am guessing this is a troll or maybe hoping it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 23, 2013

• No
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 12:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2014