Lord grant me the patience...

To get through the rest of today and tomorrow! These kids are STIR crazy and are so ready to go back to school just to get away from each other, and I am SO ready for them to get away from me too! Tomorrow we will go meet all the teachers and DS has some preliminary testing at the Head Start. So hopefully tomorrow will go by fast, just have to get through the rest of today! I can't wait to get back into the school schedule and have something to DO all day. Well when they're all 3 at school (ds is only 1/2 days) I'm probably gonna be bored but maybe can get some deep cleaning and packing done to get ready for our new house...

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 4:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2012 in

• Patience...it will all get better soon!

Answer by older at 4:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• I feel your pain my DS doesn't start school till Wednesday. Bleh.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• I get it. My son starts school Sept. 5th, my daughter Sept. 6th. The ONLY saving grace right now is that my son is out on the road with my dad, who's a trucker. He's been gone a week and will be back right in time for school to start. Before that, BOTH kids were at each others throats, they were so sick of the other.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• You can make it! Not too much longer and you will be missing them. :)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• i think mine are ready to go back. I'm never ready for the school routine; for some reason it seems to exhaust me.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• Y'all are starting late, or things kicked off early around here, I guess. My stepson went back August 8. My daughter was in preschool all summer. My sister and her husband are teachers, and I think they got students last week.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• We always do Ballad. For some (stupid) reason WA starts after labor day, every. single. year. grrrrrr
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

Next question in
Your kids ... water bottles in class

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Teething