• In the Spotlight:

Screw the "Missing Sock"....

Where does my silverware go to? I don't get it. I should have more spoons but they are magically gone. Same thing with the storage containers. They grow legs and walk away I believe...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the same problem. I cleaned out our cold air returns the one day, and it was like a trip to the silverware store. My kids have decided that it is really fun to see what they can fit in there...it is amazing some of the things I found.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I guess my forks ran away with your spoons. Whenr did they go?
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Mine walk and grow legs to my husbands wall locker at work. I hardly ever see them. They also collect in his car too. I have to go dig for them to find them.

YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 5:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• BLACK HOLE!!!! Every house has one...I think ours has two!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• lmao you moms are so funny
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I was missing baby mitts once and the dog walked up to me and coughed them up. It was not the prettiest sight but I found out what happened to the mitts! LoL! :-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 5:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My KNIFES are the ones that disappear !!!!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 5:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• for me it is is the tops to the tupperware.I mean if you are going to disappear down the black hole why not take your entire self? why do only the tops run away????

PrincessRoo

Answer by PrincessRoo at 5:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yes Yes Yes Why is it you never can find the lids to your tupperware! I seem to also lose measuring cups I have two sets with missing cups! Somewhere in another dimension is a large pile of missing socks looking for a mate!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 5:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Spoons and socks go to the same place I am certain bucause I am always short on both.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009