• In the Spotlight:

single moms

What do you do for dinner when its just you and baby who only eats formula?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im not a single mom but at one point i was for a month. i cooked myself some chicken mashed potatoes gravy and veggies. then ice cream and i movie =D
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I just cook small portions or TV dinners. Now my son is eating some table foods so he eats the same veggies I cook for myself. I cook pasta(I love pasta), Betty Crocker Homestyle Bakes, I do soup & grilled cheese, tuna salad, chicken salad, shake n bake chicken/pork w/ veggie and potatoes, hotdogs, chicken fingers & fries, mac n cheese, I make small cassoroles or meatloaf, I just make small portions of anything. I also eat whatever I cooked for dinner for lunch the next day.
    babyboomboom

Answer by babyboomboom at 5:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• for me if it's time for my daughter to eat i will feed her then set her down and make myself something to eat normally something from a box because it's easier.and if she starts fussing because she's tired i put my food on hold andget her to sleep then go back to my food. which by that time it's normally cold and i have to re-heat it. my daughter is almost five months and i'm home alone every day after a while you just get used to it.
    amber_rachelle

Answer by amber_rachelle at 5:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm alone 3 nights a week while my husband works doubles. I usually wait until my 5 month old goes to bed and just have a TV dinner. Something easy.
    Anonymous