Does anyone here have an Ergo carrier?

I just ordered one of the organic Ergo baby carriers. If you have one, how do you like it? Is it worth the price?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 7:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2012 in Shopping

• Absolutely- and the resale value is great

My daughter is almost 3 and I am 6 months pregnant- I can still carry her comfortably on my back.

Not sure where you ordered it but they are at a record low on amazon.com right now

I sold my galaxy grey one for 80 dollars a year ago and had to re-buy one (a black one for 70) when I found out I was pregnant.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• Absolutely- and the resale value is great My daughter is almost 3 and I am 6 months pregnant- I can still carry her comfortably on my back. Not sure where you ordered it but they are at a record low on amazon.com right now I sold my galaxy grey one for 80 dollars a year ago and had to re-buy one (a black one for 70) when I found out I was pregnant. "

Awesome! I'm so glad to hear that. I actually got a great deal! The one I got was on Clearance a few days ago for 95, and it's usually 145. I found a 10% off promo code and since shipping is free if the order is over $49, it came out to a little over $85! And it's once that I actually really wanted. This is the one.

LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• I've been using a HotSlings sling, but it hurts my back. I also have an Infantino front carrier, but it sucks, lol. I really like my Baby K'tan, but I wanted something a little sturdier that will last her longer.
    LovingSAHMommy

• one* pardon my typos :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• That one is gorgeous! You will LOVE it!!!!

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2012

• Where did you buy it from?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 29, 2012

• Ria, I ordered it directly from their website, ergobaby.com. That one is no longer on sale, but there is one on sale for $99, plus if you google it, you can find a 10% off code.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

• dk
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2012

• no i dont
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2013