how did you lose wt

i really want to lose about 60 lbs or so i used to be in shape and loved it now that i stay home with my daughter i dont do anything at all its so hard to workout because she trys to get on the treadmil ect i eat good fruit all day and a reg meal at dinner time i dont eat alot but.... i love soda and i think thats my prob when i give the soda up my boyfriend says im so proud of you that you havit had a soda in mos then he wants me to drink a soda as a prize to myself but then its hard to stop drinking it this happens all the time, so what do you all do to lose wt what do you eat how long do you work out how meny days ect , i would say i want my old body back but i know that wont hapen i just want to be 130 lbs again please help thanks

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 5:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • I walked my road every day. 6 miles at a very fast pace. I ate healthy and lost the 27 pounds I wanted to loose in 1 and a half months. I really didn't starve myself either...walking makes the weight FALL off me always has.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have started counting calories. If you eat 500 less a day than how many you need to maintain your weight you will lose 1 pound in a week. It sounds time consuming but after a couple of weeks it is not a problem. Drink more water. I still drink one soda a day and so far I have lost like 10 pounds. Smaller portions. Eat a small snack like an apple, or granola bar in between meals that way you dont feel like your are starving. I also exercise at least 30 min a day. Jumping jacks or jump roping are good when there is a little one around. Also workout videos or tv. You just have to keep with it. I have a group of girls where I live and we make sure the others are doing good. It is nice to have support. Good luck.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009