When did you get the BFP?

I am currently 3 days late for AF which has never happened to me before. I tested on Tuesday and got a BFN. I tested today after work and also got a BFN (but I have been peeing all day so it probably wasn't the best time to try).
Anyway, my question is... when did you finally get your BFP after getting BFNs?
Thanks

lamr

Asked by lamr at 5:26 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Lol. OK I am assuming we are talking about pregnancy tests...if we are I took one and got a negative and I think it was a week maybe two when i got a positive one.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Really?? I'll keep testing then!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 5:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yeah I remember testing and thinking nothing of it because it came up negative but then a week or two later I was having really bad cramps, but I wasn't getting my period. So I took a test and sure enough I was pregnant. So I would just be patient and wait until sometime next week maybe and take one if you still haven't started.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• With my son.. i was 3 weeks late by the time I actually got a BFP. All the Frer's I kept taking came up negative. Finally I got a dollarstore hpt.. and it was a bright positive.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I got BFN's even 4 days after my missed AF....It wasn't until 7 or 8 days after AF was due till I got my BFP...and I took a test every single morning, because I just "knew" I was pregnant!!!!! My poor man was getting fed up, I swear we spent 100 dollars on tests!!!! But good luck to you!!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2009