Diarhea while pregnant?!

Sorry if this is TMI
I have had diahrrea since i have been pregnant! Im now 29weeks. It went away in my second and now it's returned. My dr. just said take imodium.
I was just wondering if this has happend to anyone else?
It sux! It's hard to go out and get things done having bad cramps and pooping all the time lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me in the first trimester. It was awful!!!! I couldn't go anywhere. I was calling the dr all the time, goin to see my regular dr, neither on of them said that it could be part of being pregnant. I'm 22 wks now and now its the other way around. I'm hoping it doesn't come back!!!! Good luck, hope it stops soon for you !
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I got food poisoning when I was pregnant god it sucks puking and pooping every where!! Just make sure you dont get dehydrated! as long as your doc isnt worried about it you should be ok.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I did when I ate pizza.....so I only ate pizza twice while pregnant, which was horrible because I really craved it!
    Anonymous

• i had that issue with my daughter and sometimes i would have horrendous pain my my stomach that hurt into my back and would make me horribly sick, but the diaherrea happened for frequently. It ended up i had a bad gull bladder and it wasn't working anymore and as soon as i had my daughter i had to have it removed. But i've heard of alot of women having diaherrea problems while pregnant. It seems like you either have diarrea or constipation, never a nice happy poo. Hope it gets better soon.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yup, diarhea all the way through with this pregnancy, i'm 35 weeks. Hang in there...it sucks but there really isn't much you can do! I would have to say i would rather have diarhea than constipation though, there is nothing worse than not being able to go! lol, good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2009