owww she hurts me when she moves!!!! pic

im 32 weeks prego and as you can see im tiny!!! so when she moves it kind of hurts a little! any ideas on how to make her quit trying to tear my insides out?????
[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/iloveyou7654ever/31weeks4.jpg[/IMG]

1-teen-mommy

Asked by 1-teen-mommy at 5:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ok pic didnt work
    1-teen-mommy

Answer by 1-teen-mommy at 5:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If my son was kicking me in a certain spot i would rub that spot and he would stop or move
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• there really isn't much you can do. I had to take sleeping pills to sleep at night cause my son would kick the crap out of me and i could not sleep. I was tiny too and there was not much room so i was always in pain. I hated life in my last tri.

YamahaGoddess

Answer by YamahaGoddess at 5:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yep, rub that spot or put gentle pressure on it to get her to move. She'll quit trying to do backflips soon - there simply won't be enough room.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Oh and orange juice always made him go nuts for some reason so i stopped drinking it.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2009