this sucks....

I am so hungry. i decided this morning that i wanted lima beans. so i slow cooked lima beans since 9:30 this morning. now that its almost dinner time, i dont want them. im hungry but i dont know what i want. and everything sounds good until i go to eat it. anyone else having this problem?? btw-im not pregnate, its the week before

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no usually if you put chocolate in front of me I will eat it. But with the rest of the food yep I have that problem a lot. LOL.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm like that everyday i can't eat something unless it sounds good to me
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 6:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm the same way today, hubby said he would cook for me tonight and I was excited about that but now neither one of us know what we want so we are thinking about eating out lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 6:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Lots of times I can't stand to eat something that I have been smelling all day long.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• PLease tell me your recipe for slow cooker limas?

Answer by Bmat at 7:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009