How do i do this?

My first baby I never did this cause I didn't know when my last period was but this isn't making sense to me. My first day of my last period was the 25th, I ovulated on the 10th and implantation occured on the 16th. How do I calculate how far along I am? I thought I counted the first day of my last period as the start of week one....however I had an ultrasound a week and a half ago and they said the sack only measured 4 weeks which would have been almost exactly the amount of time since ovulation?! do I still count the 2 weeks before that? I am so confused....but I wanted to figure out my due date and how far along I am and I just can't seem to get it but I am very sure of all these dates.

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the docs usually count it from the 1st day of the last period but with my pregnancy we counted it from then till a ultrasound measured smaller it measured about 2 weeks after my period its weird but for now i would count from the first day from ur last period until ur doc gives u an estimated due date
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• oh and go to www.whattoexpect.com and they have a due date calculator all u have to do is put in ur dates and they do all the work for u lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009