Anyone else having one of those weeks?

This weeks my sister miscarried and almost had a hysterectomy she has no kids yet. My teen sister found out she was pregnant with her third child. My brothers home was forclosed him and his wife both lost their jobs. My dad found out he had cancer and my son has a lump we have to get checked out. Anyone else have one of those weeks where you wished you slept through it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• God is bigger than any problem. The bible says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Sometimes that is hard for me to remember, but it's what gets me through alot.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• wow that is a lot to swallow. im so sorry!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• WOW! and i thought I was having a bad week because I still live with my in laws.. I'm sorry!! i'll be praying for you and your family
    Anonymous

• I'll put you and your family in my prayers God bless honey
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I'm so sorry you're dealing with all that. I'll be thinking of you and your family!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 6:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• My week has been pretty crappy too. My insurance was dropped and I have to get a birthcontrol shot tomorrow that's going to cost $101, my sons insurance decided they needed to see if he still qualified so I had to run around and get all the things for that and then the stupid mail carrier didn't even take them out of the mailbox on Saturday when the papers had to be there on Monday. Lastnight my fiance backed into a parked car and busted both ours and his tail light and we have no insurance.
    Anonymous