How do you get your teenage boys to stop farting all the time!!!! LOL!!

My boys fart in their room all night long and when I get up in the morning, WHOOO their room stinks! I have tried air fresheners, etc. I have to open their window and shut the door when they leave each morning! Does anyone else have this problem?

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what are you feeding them? lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• They eat everything! They never stop eating. They aren't even heavy either! They are just growing boys, very active in sports and go non stop. It doesn't happen during the day, that I notice, just at night!
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Psh, I have no idea but if you figure it out please let me know because my mother in law must have never figured it out either because her son is still doing it!!!
    Anonymous

• Get some Beano?
    Anonymous

• all i got to say is my husband the same exact way so when you find out let me know lol!!!!
    bluerain31

Answer by bluerain31 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• my brothers were like that when they ate dairy
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 6:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• At least it's in THEIR room, and not at the table, like my husband and his son do.
    Anonymous

• Shove a cork up their butts!!! That's what I always tell my nephew I'm going to do to him. . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Get one of them a girlfriend and have her over. You'll not hear one eruption and if you do the one with the girl will handle it! Good luck!! Personally, I'd rather have the gas than the girl! lol
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009