so i dyed my hair last week....

what color eyeshadows would look good with my new medium auburn hair? my hair was black before, and i wore whatever.. my collection consists of bright and bold eyeshadows.. since my red hair is so noticable, i want to tone down my eyecolors.. i just don't know what looks good, since i have never been red before..
i have dark brown eyes and light medium skin..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try lavendar and light green...it also depends on the color of your eyes though

i'm a natural red head so i've had some time to figure it out lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I dye mine auburn as well. I usually wear brownish tones on my eyes or a burgandy eyeliner. I have blueish green eyes.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 7:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Complementary colors my friend! A neutral shadow that is a few tones lighter than your skin all over the eyelid and then another neutral shadow three shades darker that your skin lining the crease of the eyelid. Very subtle, and works for every color! Use a little lip gloss to polish it off!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2009