Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do I get the paperwork when doing a homebirth/UC?

I live in Tennessee and I need to know how and where top get all the paperwork that has to be filed after the baby is born. Does anyone know?

Answer Question

Asked by ColtonS_Mommy1 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Usually the paperwork comes from and is filed with the town clerk in the town in which the child is born.

    Answer by riotgrrl at 6:04 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • I'm in Illinois. My paperwork is coming from the county clerk's office.

    Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy
Group B Strep?