Do you believe in love spells?

if so have you done one and did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont believe in them, and no I dont think they work. But let's say for a moment they did work. Would you want a person who loved you ONLY because they were tricked into doing so???? Wouldn't it bother you that they weren't loving you of their own free will??? That isn't even love, it's trickery and slavery. Who wants that??!!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• No, and even if I did, I believe it is ethically wrong to cast a spell on someone that changes their freewill. If he doesn't love you, move on.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 2:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Yes, I totally believe in the power to cast a love spell...on YOURSELF. I think it's unethical to try to force someone to love you, though (that covers spells, as well as other forms of manipulation like lying). I think it's fine to cast for self-love, to spice up your love life with your SO, or to attract the right person. (Copied and pasted from my answer to an almost identical question 3 weeks ago)

And yes, I've cast two and they both worked. I let go of a lot of my insecurities and self-image issues. It also helped my depression and removed some blocks that were hindering my relationship with DH.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I don't -but even if I did believe in spells, why would I use one like that? Don't you want to be loved for REAL by that person's own choice?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• no. you can only change yourself, not others.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• On yourself. Not another person.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I have to ask, why would you want to even attempt to manipulate someone into loving you with a spell? Do you wish to live a lie and not have real love?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Not really. I dont believe in forcing someone to love you.

Its meant to be a naturally occuring experience. If you try and force it better watch your back cuz it will come back to bite you in the butt.
    LadyLotus3

Answer by LadyLotus3 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Do I believe in "Love Spells" ? Yes...
    Do I believe in using them ? No...I do not believe in taking from another their free will of choice...
    it is dangerous and stupid...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Yes...they're dangerous and a big no-no.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2012