Do you believe in love spells?

if so have you done one and did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• They exist, yes. But to bend another's will is not something to be taken lightly and it has huge, unseen ramifications. It is very dangerous and very stupid and NOTHING like Hollywood would have you believe "Love Spells" are all about.

saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Nope
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:05 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• I have many love spells. All of them draw the right person to you--they don't make a specific person love you. Some are love "refreshers" to help married or committed people to ignite the old spark. None of them will make George Clooney or Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber fall in love with you. Forcing or bending the will of another person would have too many negative ramifications for the person doing the spell.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Yes...they're dangerous and a big no-no.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Do I believe in "Love Spells" ? Yes...
    Do I believe in using them ? No...I do not believe in taking from another their free will of choice...
    it is dangerous and stupid...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Not really. I dont believe in forcing someone to love you.

Its meant to be a naturally occuring experience. If you try and force it better watch your back cuz it will come back to bite you in the butt.
    LadyLotus3

Answer by LadyLotus3 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I have to ask, why would you want to even attempt to manipulate someone into loving you with a spell? Do you wish to live a lie and not have real love?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:30 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• On yourself. Not another person.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:28 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• no. you can only change yourself, not others.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I don't -but even if I did believe in spells, why would I use one like that? Don't you want to be loved for REAL by that person's own choice?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2012