Do you believe in love spells?

if so have you done one and did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont believe in them, and no I dont think they work. But let's say for a moment they did work. Would you want a person who loved you ONLY because they were tricked into doing so???? Wouldn't it bother you that they weren't loving you of their own free will??? That isn't even love, it's trickery and slavery. Who wants that??!!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• No, I don't believe in them. If you mean by this what I think you mean, why would you want to force someone to love you?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• You can't force someone to love you. You need to move on and figure out how to make yourself happy without depending on someone else. After you have found out what makes you happy, truly happy as an individual, you can look to find someone to share that happiness with.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Do you believe in therapy?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• You cannot change the will of another person and make them love you. It is dangerous and downright stupid to even try.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• No, and even if I did, I believe it is ethically wrong to cast a spell on someone that changes their freewill. If he doesn't love you, move on.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 2:10 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Yes, I totally believe in the power to cast a love spell...on YOURSELF. I think it's unethical to try to force someone to love you, though (that covers spells, as well as other forms of manipulation like lying). I think it's fine to cast for self-love, to spice up your love life with your SO, or to attract the right person. (Copied and pasted from my answer to an almost identical question 3 weeks ago)

And yes, I've cast two and they both worked. I let go of a lot of my insecurities and self-image issues. It also helped my depression and removed some blocks that were hindering my relationship with DH.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:16 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Do I believe in "Love Spells" ? Yes...
    Do I believe in using them ? No...I do not believe in taking from another their free will of choice...
    it is dangerous and stupid...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:45 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I have many love spells. All of them draw the right person to you--they don't make a specific person love you. Some are love "refreshers" to help married or committed people to ignite the old spark. None of them will make George Clooney or Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber fall in love with you. Forcing or bending the will of another person would have too many negative ramifications for the person doing the spell.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:49 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• no. you can only change yourself, not others.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:23 PM on Aug. 27, 2012