Dinner ideas?

i dont know what to make for dinner nothing really sounds good anyone have any ideas?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I hate when I can't think of what to make and nothing sounds good. Hubby and I just usally have some sort of soup when that happens. That way we're not spending much time making something we don't really want and not spending money on something that we think we want, but don't have in the house.

So there's my suggestion. Canned soup, or Ramen Noodles! lol
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I often have days when nothing sounds good...food just doesn't hold the same appeal sometimes! probably because I'm nauseated a lot from some meds I have to take...but still, I know how you feel. It's cold here today, so that makes me want soup or stew. Too late for beef stew, though...so maybe I'll just make noodles for the chicken stock I have in the freezer.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Ugh, I'm NOT in a cooking mood at all.. it's been a rough week. I'm gonna ask hub to pick something up on his way home.. Maybe a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and I'll make a salad and potatoes to go with it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:59 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We did rotisserie chicken with rice and broccoli and cheese.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009