so angry

I have for the past few days been so angry and I dont no why I just snap for no reason my poor DH points it out to me and i see it i just cant stop it??? I'm really a happy person thankful for all i got why would i be this way??? all of a sudden???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe you just need a break from everything. Go to the mall by yourself or with some of your girl friends.
    Anonymous

• Did you recently have a baby? I'm only asking because if you did you could have postpartum depression. You can get irritable.
    I have it and just went and talked to a doctor. I didn't notice until my hubby brought it up to me and I realized the symptoms and read up on it on webmd.
    I don't know, that's just my opinion though, only because I'm going through it.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry you're upset. Maybe you're on a happiiness overload and need to be just a little bit more serious, I'm not making a joke. Do you have a feeling that something is not right that you just can't put a word too? Maybe you're getting a cold, virus, pregnant and just so wish it were or werent' true? A checkup no matter your age could just help you focus on clarity in yourself, your family. When I'd recently been searching and just looking hard to get time for myself in church but couldn't when I realized that was one thing putting me on age i finally found time to go to services that were convenient for ME. Don't feel guilty whatever your discomfort is about. Being a partner, a mom in or out of home is nonstop job, sometimes fate reminds us of ourselves in different ways that we've just got to find time to think of. Maybe set a timer and every half hour take a breath of easy on yourself. Blessings to you.
    Anonymous