What do you know about your guardian Angel?

Have you seen him? Have you felt him?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 5:31 PM on Aug. 27, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why do you automatically assume it's a him? Mybe it's a her, or an it (like a cat)................Anyways I don't believe in guardian angels. The "guardian angels" I know are merely the good people and good friends I have come to know in my life.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Hmm.. I'm unaware if I have one.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• LOL Kristi... Kinda true. I think my dog is my guardian angel!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:35 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• My guardian angel works overtime.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:38 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I always feel him and the closes I have gotten to seeing him is a shadow, yes I have definitely felt him and do so on a regular basis....I was once told by a total stranger that my house is full of angels, and I truly believe this....my house is one of those houses that welcome you and make you feel at home and at ease...children don't ever want to leave....and at first I thought it was because of my own kids, but now they don't live here, and it has the same effect on kids...even animals make this their home, and by animals I mean wild ones....I have had roosters stay here, squirrels eat out of my hand, birds come to my second story window to eat, and when there is no food they will tap on the glass of the window. There is even a resident garden snake that swims in my pool.....and does not feel threatened by us...

Answer by older at 5:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

>>>Symbolism Kristi, actually angels are pure intellect.
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Possibly. Once when I was about 8? I woke up in the middle of the night to see a man standing by my bed with his arm reached out towards me and a worried look on his face. He had long straggly dark hair, heavy boots, army green cargo pants and matching trench coat. He looked homeless, actually, but he was glowing. I should have been terrified but I wasn't scared at all, I felt very very calm. I sat up in bed and his face relaxed, he put his arm down and smiled. I smiled back, layed back down and went back to sleep. I told my mom about it the next morning, she looked at me like I was crazy but apparently she later told our pastor who suggested it may have been my guardian angel. I never had that experience again.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• That's very interersting maecntpntz219. My oldest son got lost in the woods when he was 5. He was gone for hours and there were helicopters and cops everywhere. A bow hunter found him and brought him to an open field where a helicopter saw them. By the time it landed, the bow hunter was gone and we never found out who it was. I am sure it was my son's guardian angel
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I just know mine is so overworked , he had to get help.
    Seen? nope, heard? Never know.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:21 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Fictional.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:18 PM on Aug. 27, 2012