so angry??

I have for the past few days been so angry and I dont no why I just snap for no reason my poor DH points it out to me and i see it i just cant stop it??? I'm really a happy person thankful for all i got why would i be this way??? all of a sudden???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Health

• i know that feeling.. its just hormones...
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Hormones. I go through the same thing. Keep track of when you feel like that. If it happens around the same time each month, most likely PMS.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I get that way too! PMS? Stress? Anxiety? Problems/Worries? Are you overwhelmed? Over worked? Not appreciated?? Tired & Run Down? Depressed!? Or Hungry?? I get that way when I'm Hungry too! Hope you get back to the old you! Hey we all have to get it out sometimes too!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• maybe you have been under some stress. I had horrible anxiety until the doctor put me on prozac IM as good as new!

Anonymous