Why do you post anon?

If you (in general) want to bash someone for a response to someone else's question why do you have to hide to do it? If you feel your comment is relevant enough to state, don't be afraid to show who you are. Nobody's perfect and people make mistakes. No need to bash them, especially anonymously. Better to keep the opinion to yourself, don't you agree?

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• completely and when i put a post up like this not long ago and people bashed me on there as well
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• LOL. I agree with you....
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 6:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Ya know it's not always anons who bash, I see many folks not using anon and they bash. I see this q several times a week and I still don't understand why it matters, not anons bash.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous is not a cop out for me! I have no fear of what anyone thinks of me. What BOTHERS me is the private messages I have gotten when I've posted an answer stating my own personal opinion. Not a rude answer, just my opinion. I've been bashed for having a c-section, for circumsizing, for vaccinating, for formula feeding, etc. So if a question posted asks for my OPINION on a controversial subject, more often than not I answer anonymously. Sorry, that is NOT A COP OUT! I can't prevent anyone from sending me private messages, can I? Not until I block them, and by then I've already gotten hate mail.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I always post anonymously and I have never been mean. I just know how often people state their opinion and then get bashed for it by people who are anon as well as not. I don't need any drama in my life. I had enough of it in HS and college. I don't see why people make such a big deal out of it.
    Anonymous

• Sometime you may want to ans a questions about a certain topic and if you do not use anon, people will be asking you how the he-l you came up with that opinion and that could potentially go into a long story your not ready to discuss.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 6:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I love having that option
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 6:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• its your choice so leave it at that....sometimes people want their opinion heard and thats it, they dont want the feedback that comes with it, and if someone posts a question thats all they were looking for anyway, right? An opinion...not an argument...so who cares.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 6:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• why do you care what I do? My decision to post anon doesn't affect your life, does it?
    Anonymous

• Because my butt is itchy .. . lol . . . just wanted to try it . . I never post anon.
    Anonymous