Have you ever bartered for anything?

What did you get?

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 7:14 PM on Aug. 27, 2012 in Shopping

• no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I have just started bartering in a new website called godigging.com.
    Here is my listing: http://www.godigging.com/index.php?option=com_jreviews&Itemid=238&url=general-directory/children-and-baby_c24/ and iam expecting to get another smaller stroller for the city
    Dorian11

Answer by Dorian11 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2012

• dk
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 2, 2012

• I was looking for a puppy and I found a breeder through a newspaper ad. They were border collies and they were so cute. She only had two left and she told me that the pups had grown very close to each other. I wanted the blue merle puppy and hated to separate them but I didn't have enough money. We negotiated the price and I bought the merle pup for $400 and wrote her a check for $200 for her to wait and cash after pay day for the black and white puppy. The girls are named Tess and Shadow and are still very close to each other. When they had their first litter, I put their whelping boxes in separate rooms but came home one day, when the pups were just a week and a half old and discovered that Shadow had moved all of her puppies into the box with her sister. They cuddled together and nursed each others pups. They are also excellent working dogs. They seem to read each others minds. The sheep don't even see them coming.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 2:32 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• No. DH really want to get into the craigslist barter deal though.
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Not, really. Not with a real proprietor at least.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:57 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I have bartered sex for whipped cream...does that count?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• Yes, when I lived in Mexico, we bartered for everything.

I have also bartered on cars, musical instruments, art, furniture, and even over saleries.

Lol, i really enjoy bartering.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 7:53 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• i used to exchanged higher-priced salon services for a lunch or baked goods. lol. if you're working through 'lunch', you might as well call that client ahead of time and request they bring ya a little plate of something. they were always happy to do so, especially when they got more than they planned, and didn't have to pay extra.
    heck, come to think of it, i've done hair for beer, too!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2012

• I used to barter like crazy when I lived in Italy. I would trade my oil liters and gas liters in for euros. They paid me twice what I paid at he exchange. Plus I had to learn to barter when I visited the open air markets. Americans are so used to paying full price and not questioning it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:25 PM on Aug. 27, 2012