• In the Spotlight:

has anyone ever tried ky his and hers? if so did you like it? whats your opinion on it? im thinking of trying it.

Lauren2008

Asked by Lauren2008 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• me and hubby love , love , love it ! it makes the orgams more intense and the sex more exciting . also just try the girls on both of you guys [:
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i did i hated it the one they had for hers burned me its supposed to have a cooling sensation and it felt like i had frostbite all down there my SO liked his
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I used it and I didn't like it that much. It is supposed to be cool for girls and warm for guys but he must have put to much on his and it burned me!
    Anonymous

• my husband and I enjoyed it. its a cooling affect for the girl and a warming affect for him. i guess it just depends on what your into. but i personally like the warming lubes myself so we enjoyed it.
    Anonymous

• LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! We just ran out!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 6:36 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• OMG we tried it and loved it. We ran out and I keep forgetting to get more. Maybe V-day I will remember...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 6:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• We have it..... don't use it unless necessary. I don't like the cooling but it's worth it once the warming hits. It's amazing!!!! We just don't use it that often because we both like natural LOL
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I didn't like it that much because the "special effects" didn't seem to last that long. But that is JMO. (Hubby felt the same way)
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure it was KY, but here's what happened to my bro and his wife...everything was going great and then my brother started to feel "heat". Of course, the moment was great. But it kept getting worse (very distracting!) until he was ready to scream. He jumped up (inconvenient for her!) and had to wash it off. Since that story, I'm very much afraid of these products.
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Love it!! Walgreens has a coupon this week where you can get a rebate back on it and there was a $5 coupon in the paper!! Gotta go get some more!
    Anonymous