what helped you to dialate?

I hear walking, sex and I know the pressure points, but what ACTUALLY helped YOU??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 6:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I tried walking, and that didn't work. I also tried sex, and that didn't work. I think that babies come when they are good and ready, regardless of what we do. I know that is probably not what you wanted to hear (I'm 9 months pregnant, so I definitely sympathize).
    Soccer_Mama

Answer by Soccer_Mama at 8:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sex made me go into labor--my water broke at 4 the next morning. It did not make me dialate though. I was 2 cm when I went to my appt that week and I was 2 cm when I went into the hospital.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Labor. I've never dialated before labor started,
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sex (when I say sex that involves your man ejaculating inside and you having an orgasm), Walking, Jumping Jacks, Lunges, Squats, (as you can tell I REALLY wanted my kids out!) Stair Steppers (or just old fashioned walks up and down stairs), and good 'ole Tylenol PM! As for the walking we chose a nice long hilly trail!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 8:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009