I'm usually way behind but have you seen this? re: Our Troops

Please take a moment to watch this and think about it. I know that for every breath I take and my children take...for every right I have...for safety ..for liberty and for freedom it is because of Millions Brave women and men who came before me, durring my time and will come after me. God Bless every person who serves this Country..from our Military to our police and firefighters..and Thank you..
http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/shortmovie.php

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 7:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thank you so much to all our brave soldiers and all the spouces who stick it out with love and support.

God bless each and every one of you
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:22 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• OMG i just watched that and i am bawling!! my husband is in the airforce and ohhh that one hit home.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Tell from Wa State we thank him for his bravery and service and you dear lady for holding down the fort while he is away..God Bless
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• One military family to another " THANK YOU".
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 7:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I love that, and Thank You! Cpl/USMC
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I got goosebumps! Thank you for sharing. Thanks to the brave men and women. God bless!
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 8:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• awww that was sweet.... just like lucanandpep said from one military family to another "thanks"
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• wonderful. bravo! thank you!
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 9:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• and alas far too many people will skip over this humble little post...either not taking the time to see the gift it holds or rather not comment because their hearts are eating them alive...to each of you ladies whos hearts this touched....I love you all and wish nothing but astounding things for 2009 and all years to come...Peace
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:10 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• God bless all of our young men and women serving our country.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009