Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What if you file your taxes and then get a corrected W-2? Do you have to refile?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • Yes, if it changes amounts, you need to file a corrected return.

    Answer by lilmommy0416 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • 1040x unles the amounts didn't change.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

  • Yes. If the amount changes.

    Answer by mamofive at 10:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.