This makes me so angry. Should SHE get money for this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29037216/

I know HE should be punished in every way possible but she obviously didn't care about HER child's wellbeing to begin with. Why should she receive money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hell no. i think that if there are gonna be any charges (which there should) then she should be charged as well. i think they call it an accomplise to murder. i dont see anywhere that said she DID anything to help save the baby!!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yes that is really sad. Thats one of the 1st stories of heard that may actually put pro choice and anti abortion people on the same side. So sad.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Yea, she didn't tell the woman not to touch the baby etc.. she allowed the women to throw her outside etc.. so she deserves to be held accountable. effing morons. the lot of them. makes me wonder if she didn't take all the meds, just the one to put her into labor, so she would have a lawsuit on her hands? Lately I have a hard time seeing the good in people, sorry.. with the way the world is :(
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• WTF did she expect to happen if she was having an abortion at 23 weeks? Of course the baby would be born alive. To try to profit over your bad decision makes me sick
    Anonymous

• OMG... that appauls me. How could she let that LIVE baby be thrown away! And what makes someone have an abortion at 23 weeks?!?!!? She should go to jail too
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• omg! i hadnt even heard about this until now- that it just sick! she shouldnt get a dime- but instead should get jail time! i thought it was illegal to get an abortion that far into a pregnancy?
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• OMG. This is so sickening I am in tears. I thought that abortion could not be done after 20 weeks? That is just so awful. There are so many awful awful people in this world, prime examples of several in this story.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 1:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2009