Fertile Days...

I was wondering if you could get pregnant by having sex on just one of your fertile days?
What would be the chances of conceiving 3 days before ovulation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• The answer is "yes".
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 1:42 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• Yes. And none of us can give you a percentage. It is personal for everyone depending on their body and the sperm they are receiving.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 2:06 AM on Aug. 28, 2012

• i think i am 6wks along..looking back at my fertility chart my most fertile days was july 25-30th...the 30th being my most fertile. we
    "baby danced" on the 25th and and 28th. however i did not have any ewcm. ..i noticed lots of ewcm way earlier in the month on july 7th. which is making me wonder if i may be further along because i had a very odd period that month that only lasted 3 days..with spotting following it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2012

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com... to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 7:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2012