What did you say??

I've heard women on here say they've gotten hate mail and threats for posting their opinions. What things have you said to make someone on cafemom threaten you????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO THREATS HERE! :( I'M SO NOT COOL ENOUGH YET LOL
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i hate you momma!! lmao feel better??
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I haven't gotten any hate mail and don't want to so I'll be honest if I think I will offend I click the anon box.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• YES! STHOMPSON21 WELL WELL YOU HAVE BOOGERS LOL.. IDUNNO!?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I have never recieved anything like that but I speak my opinion in a nice way .......................... most of the time, I really do try to be constructive and help not flat out be a bitch like some
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• lmao oh no not boogers!?!?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Sthompson21 yes a booger!!!! your a yucky green booger!~~!!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I've never received ONE evil message in my mail or my chatterbox. And I have quite strong opinions. And I have lots of haters on here.

*shrug* Oh well.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• In response to a post about all the benefits of rear facing and how the OP was keeping her children rear facing til they were 5+ and in a booster seat til after 8...I stated to each their own but it seems a bit extreme for my family - and she left me chatter & PM's about how I obviously thought looking cool was more important than my kids safety and she felt bad for them for having such an un-informed mother, etc..basically telling me I was a POS mother for not agreeing to do things her way since she had all this data to back her up, etc...typical around here!

I even asked her to ignore me & I'd do the same for her; but that wasn't good enough I finally had to block her - how petty
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I told her that was no reason to call the OP a selfish b*tch..She called her more names but I don't remember. I thought it was really rude how she replied, and when I called her out we had a little dispute then she left a message in my chatter box. I just deleted it and moved on. You can't take things like that seriously unless they are harassing you.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2009