im pissed!!!!

im so sick of being tired all of the time. every day my sister brings her kids over here and they argue and fight and are loud and its constant CHAOS.. then they and my mom decide to sit in my room and bother me while im trying to relax before i have to go to work. i BUSTED my ass all day to clean our house top to bottom and the kids trash it drag dog POOP throughout the living room, theyre fighting,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's why I live by myself
    Anonymous

• i tell me sister and mom that im going to take a nap before work so im clam and in a good mood and have energy and they dont LEAVE my room.. they get on my comp and watch stupid videos for another 30 min. so then i dont have time to take a nap at all. my mom who does take me to work so i do not have to walk decides IM THE ONE BEING rude and leaves and now i have to walk my 9 month pregnant SWOLLEN ass to work. im SEVERLY swollen. horribly.

im SO frustrated!! they finally leave and i of course go and pick up all the crap they dragged out and left here.
    i now have to leave to walk to work. i was NOT being mean until they would NOT leave my room and let me relax and calm down before work so im not in tears, and what happens, they sit there ignore me and frustrate me so that i am now even MORE irritated than before. and i get to work like this.

would anyone else be so mad!? :(
    Anonymous

• i'd be pissed and going off on everyone!!! rawr!!!
    you need to talk to them?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• yes id be mad id tell them to get out. id also call into work expecially if you are swollen.
    Anonymous

• im sooooo sick and tired of being TIREDDDD!!!!! im in tears now... UGH god sorry im venting im just SO extremely TIRED and upset. i was JUST telling my mom how i need a nap before work and im going to take one and she says she understands then they irritate me and leave me hanging.
    Anonymous

• Get your own place,problem solved
    Anonymous

• it is my own place.
    Anonymous

• Then lock your door and don't open it for them... there is NO rule that says you HAVE to let them in EVERY day. If it's your place, then claim it girl. You ARE NOT the one being rude here.... just remember that.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• i feel ur pain! can u get a new lock and not give any keys out and ignore the door bell? if not i would black out on everyone and tell them to leave me the hell alone! lol- im sorry u have to go through that so late in ur pregnancy when ur the most exhausted and irritable and i hope u can work it out! good luck!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Tell them that your a new mom & you need your rest. Explain to them that their are some moms that go a little nuts when they get to exhausted. I always have people call before they are coming over, and if I am too tired to deal with them I let them know. It is okay to get a little mean. You have to stand up for yourself, or they will never stop. They will understand if they have ever had children!
    HollyKaye

Answer by HollyKaye at 7:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2009