I have a question for those who are moms?

Well my husband and i are ttc and i was late by 3 days on my period was suppose to start on feb. 1 and it didnt start until yesterday, but its really light. its like i could stop tomorrow its really weird i have never been like this before. My cousin jus t went through the same thing i did about 8 weeks ago and found out she was pregnant. Could i be pregnant?

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• there is only one way to find out dont get your hopes up to high tho good luck hope you are
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 7:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• you could be. It could definitely be implantation bleeding. I would give it 2 or 3 days and then i would take a test to find out. Good luck.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:39 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• It could be spotting. It really depends on the color of the blood. I didn't spot with either or my boys. But I always read that implantation bleeding is darker brown & not bright red like a normal period.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 6, 2009